Flip through any weight loss literature or program guide and you’ll most certainly see before and after pictures with a host of success stories. While we have those here at Functional Nutrition, we define success a little differently in a way that goes far beyond pounds lost. It’s about a paradigm shift, a change that gets you thinking about your lifestyle in a new and different way.
You know you’re successful when these things sound like you!
- You’re no longer looking for that next answer to your weight loss challenge
- You know how to eat for your body, not too much and not too little
- You know what foods to avoid based on your individual body
- You understand what supplements are important
- You know how to make the most of your exercise
- You understand what it means to eat clean and avoid foods that don’t fuel you
- You’ve lost the weight you want, 5, 10, 20, 50+ pounds
All these things will happen when you work with Functional Nutrition, but here’s the most important part: you’ll change your relationship with food. You'll realize that food is there for nourishment, not reward, and become empowered by your new-found determination and success.
You'll spend the rest of your life with less dependence on drugs for health concerns like hypertension, glucose intolerance, high cholesterol and many other ailments which we see as a result of the standard American diet.
Success is when you realize the amazing power of food and a healthy body.